cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Nomorenicin75

Has anyone tried t b x free to quit?

I have smoked for 21 years and was very skeptical about it. I've been nicotine free for a week now and all I can say is I love this product. Never thought it would truly work lol.

22 Replies
TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 1 week! Do what works for you! ~Terrie!   I am glad you are here!

tjanddj

Congratulations on your quit!  Never tried tbx myself.

elvan

Never tried it, don't know what it is.  Congratulations on a week of freedom.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! First time I have seen this product mentioned on the community as well. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
bonniebee

Great decision but i have never heard of b x what is it and how does it work to help one quit smoking ?

0 Kudos
jonilou

I just looked it up on google. If it works for you, great! Congratulations on one week!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Is this a sale pitch going on here?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JACKIE1-25-15 wrote:

Is this a sale pitch going on here?

Others wondered the same, but Nomorenicin75‌ stated they have no affiliation with the product other than being a user. As such, they're acting within the community guidelines and I hope they get the help here that they're seeking.

Certainly we'll continue to watch future posts from them, but we're always welcoming  to new members and will see new products mentioned from time to time. It's constantly evolving industry. Mention of products on the site doesn't mean in any way shape or form that they are endorsed by the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

If it works for you USE IT!  And thanks for the tip.  Kudos on your quit.

0 Kudos