cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

How to un-hide items in our inbox?

Jump to solution

In order to calm down the inbox feed, I've chosen to "hide" certain discussions/blogs.  How does one get them back?  The  "unread only" box is not checked so that all items can be viewed, but I no longer see the item that I hid (by clicking "hide new activity.")  It seems to be hiding the past activity too.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes. However if you search text in the search and you remember some of it it will likely find it.  Search does both the root post and all the comments. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's just a shortcut to uncheck the Inbox box on Actions.  You'd have to go back to it and click the Inbox box in Actions on that piece of content to resume getting Inbox notifications.  You could also reply to the thread to resume getting notified.

There  is no "running list" of hidden items since it is more or less a macro/shortcut to uncheck inbox instead of having you click a couple times.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

So, in other words, if I don't recall the title of that particular discussion I'd have to look through all content for the day until I found it, or go to the person's page who wrote the piece, or made a comment that I was trying to find again,  and then click on their content?  

0 Kudos

Yes. However if you search text in the search and you remember some of it it will likely find it.  Search does both the root post and all the comments. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team