susan_m

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday 02.08.2017

Welcome to the EX Café     Wednesday 02.08.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
118 Replies
susan_m

Good morning, and welcome to the EX Café!  

0 Kudos
Pops

Check you out!!!!  I knew you would simply nail it.  Great going on getting the joint open.  I am trying to decide if I want to get up now, or just chill in the sheets with my cup'o'joe.  I need to be into work by 6 - 6:15...so I think I might chill a few.  I'll be close by if you need me....thanks for being such a pillar already...I see the makings of a fantastic and lifelong quit going on here....

Pops

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Good Morning Susan!  Good luck today! I did review the chat from last night and I like where this is going.  Need a café Americano to go please and I will jump in and help when I can today!

Darren

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning, Pops!  I am happy to personally deliver this to you as a thanks for your hard work every day.  Don't tell anyone, though..... we don't offer delivery service to just anyone.  ❤️

Image result for coffee in bed

susan_m

Good morning Darren!  Nice to see you so early. Thanks for helping to keep an eye on the cafe today.... I also like where this is going!

Cafe Americano for you, Luv.

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Good morning early birds! Cup of coffee sounds great. I had to give it up a couple months back, but I'm past that trigger now and sure do enjoy my morning coffee. Wishing everyone a smoke free and wonderfully happy day!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning Susan!  I sooo love coming here first thing to say hello!  It just starts my day off right!  Can I get a cup of black coffee when you get a chance please?  Have a great day everyone!

Rachel

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning, Sharon!  Glad you are able to have coffee again!  One of my favorite parts of my early quit was realizing that I could enjoy it without smoking.  Honestly, life is better all around without smoking!! 

Image result for black coffee

0 Kudos
c2q

What a great day at the café! susan_m , the place looks terrific this morning!