Welcome to the EX Café Tue 02.07.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Tuesday 02.07.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

#the_ex_café

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
105 Replies
Pops

So, I am calling all Newbies!!!!   Please believe me when I tell you, the term "Newbie" is given with love and admiration...We all  here on EX want to extend a warm greeting and welcome to the ex_cafe.  Here is a place where all of your input is welcomed and we will always be here to help.  Just chime in and speak up.  Who knows, you might just enjoy yourself, and possibly do something like save your life....POPSGood morning all of my EXer family!!!!!!!!!  Pops is in the house and I will attempt to entertain you...  

Pops

Okay, I know it's rough...hey it's my first morning.....geeze louise!!!  

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey, Barista. This is great! I've never had a better cuppa. What else you got this morning?

Pops

By the way...let's all get our coffee, hang out for awhile, but don't forget our daily pledges....https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe...   Hey how's about that????

Pops

Pops

I couldn't remember how to close yesterdays cafe & link it to today  😞  I guess that will come with exp???? hope so anyway....I have to get busy & start collecting some breakfast pins & such

Pops

Hey friends, as long as I am posting links...let's not forget to shout out some daily counts of freedom on the Freedom Train @ https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/07/freedom-train-02072... !!! They can always use some extra passengers...cost a lot of $ to keep those trains on the tracks.....

Pops

One cup (please) and then I pledge. 

I'm on my way to the pulmonologist today. 

I'll find out what permanent damage that pneumonia in December did to me.

Thanks Pops for serving it up today!

Maybe this evening I'll get a beer - Root Beer that is! LOL!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Morning Pops!  Nice to see your smiling face behind the counter:)  I would love some rich black coffee and a piece of Danish Kringle (fruit filling of your choice).  Happy Tuesday!

RachelMB

Good morning all-

Pops-Thanks for being the host with the most today.   You're already doing a wonderful job.  I will have a cup of black coffee when you get a chance.  Have a great day everyone!

c2q

I'll close yesterday's café Pops, no prob. I'd also like to respond to something that a few people (Violet_Quit, Sootie and Barista Daniela2016‌) were talking about - inviting newbies to the café. Sootie is taking the time to reach out and personally invite newbies to the café. What a great idea. May someone wants to revive the discussion today?