cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Yaya2.6.10

7 years for me

Today I had a fun day with a friend from my school days (like starting in 1st grade and thru high school).  She is a retired nurse and commented that she quit smoking not too long ago.  Her husband admitted he quits, relapses, quits, etc.  Yikes, I realized this is my anniversary of the first day of the Quit.  I know I couldn't have done this without all of you were helped along the way.  I also know that by reading blogs from others I was able to clarify my own thinking.  For those of you still struggling, please know that you will get to the point that you don't count the days (or minutes or seconds) and not even the years.  Thanks for the shout out on the Freedom Train.  When I got home, there it was!  This is a great place with wonderful people.  

14 Replies

I'm right behind you, Yaya!

Thanks for being here for me when I needed you most!

You showed me the way!

0 Kudos
Yaya2.6.10

You helped me more than you will ever know.  Somehow we were on the same wave length and that was such a comfort.  Hurry and catch up with me!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Congratulations, and thank you for stopping by!  It is wonderful for us, newer quitters to see EX like you, I am really happy for your accomplishment!!!

Jennifer-Quit

WOW - 7 years!  Congratulations!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations on your splendiforous 7 yrs of Freedom Yaya2.6.10

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Congratulations!  So proud of you!

Rachel

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations, seven years is just beautiful!

0 Kudos
Strudel

Yaya - Big congrats on 7 years! I am so glad that you were here to help me when I arrived! Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Sootie

Congratulations on 7 years my friend!!!  WOW!!! HOW COOL! We don't look a day older than we did 7 years ago! Must be because we quit smoking.

Stay Strong

0 Kudos