cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my Quit Journey writings?

Jump to solution

Where would I find (in my profile) what I've written about my quit journey?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

content shows anything you have written.  there you can sort by activity, oldest first, newest first, etc.  Activity shows what you have writtten on other peoples blogs or likes

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

content shows anything you have written.  there you can sort by activity, oldest first, newest first, etc.  Activity shows what you have writtten on other peoples blogs or likes

0 Kudos

crazymama_Lori‌ Yes you are mostly correct.   Content shows a couple things.  Things you've authored.  Things you've participated in and things you're following.  Activity shows what you've done.  This could be both thing you've authored, responded to, interacted with(marked helpful, liked, or marked correct), or mentioned in. 

Explore around.

smorgy8513

Most of your historical quit journey postings will be in the Blogs.  Click the Content tab in your profile. Then Click the Blogs Post Icon (Green) and then ensure it is filtered to Authored on the left.  If you want to see your content from oldest to newest you can change the sorting by date created to oldest first.  

More recent things will likely be posted as discussions in Conversations‌.  You can still find them in your Content Tab under discussions/questions icons.

When the Forums Discussions get migrated over, people who've been around since before December 2013 will find Forums Posts migrated as discussions in the community as well.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team