cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

Need To Stop Getting Notified

Jump to solution

How can I stop everything coming into my "in box" here on the site?  If I comment on anything, I get notified when someone else comments as well.  I finally got those notifications stopped in my regular email but now I need them stopped here, too.  Can someone keep it simple and explain it, please??  Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

on the comment that you're getting the most notification of, go to that blog, etc. and under actions, uncheck follow

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Daniela2016

Hi Sheri,

In the right up corner, click on the drop down arrow by your picture, and click on Preferences:

pastedImage_1.png

Next go to Inbox notifications and unclick the Email under Inbox. Direct social actions :

pastedImage_2.png

I believe that should do it.  Just give it a try, if it does not work we can ask Mark...

Hopefully it will help!

on the comment that you're getting the most notification of, go to that blog, etc. and under actions, uncheck follow

JACKIE1-25-15

Also while on the blog page you can click on activity and hide new activity so you dont get notifications of new comments. 

Strudel

When I view the inbox on the site - I "filter" it to only look at "messages" instead of "notifications" or other types of messages. It will flip back next time to show "all" - but, at least I can control the view while there. Also - after looking at the inbox - I click on "Mark all as read" - that takes the highlighting off - since I can't "trash" anything. 

0 Kudos