the EX Café Mon 02.06.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Monday 02.06.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
76 Replies

Good Morning! 

WOW! What a game! 

My team didn't win but it was a nail biter! What a comeback!

Kudos to Tom Brady and all New England Fans!

I'm so glad I didn't have to smoke during the commercials -

They were great, too!

And Lady Gaga! Not my favorite genre but what a performer!

I wonder what Mike Pence was thinking????

OK I got that out of my system for another Year!

MarilynH

Good morning, I got Mason and hubby out the door whew I'm getting too old to be on a time limit trying to get a 7 yr old up, dressed, vitamins, breakfast and teeth brushed and out the door so he's not late for school or hubby for work. I'm pooped already and haven't even started my day but that's A OK, because now I get to relax at the ex cafe with a few of my friends and fellow Exers, could I get a coffee please and maybe a frosted cinnamon roll?

I could use the sugar high this morning then I think I'm going to make a chicken stew and a batch of biscuits and get my day started. 

How is everyone doing? I'm finally getting around the platform pretty good, how about you? Is there anyone new here visiting the cafe this morning? I wish each of you a blessed day and if any of you are having a rough start to the day, deep breaths and I hope that the rest of your day will be much better, let's all of us remain vigilant in our precious quit while going about our daily business......

c2q

Happy Monday everyone! Thomas3.20.2010‌ here's a cup brewed just for you

superBowlMug.jpg

c2q

Hi MarilynH We aim to please - here's something straight from the oven for you

CoffeeRollMarilyn.jpg

Thanks Pati!

I don't think football fans will likely forget this one any time soon!

Mortalzeus

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone has a great start to the week.  Some strong Cuban coffee would be nice to start the day:)

MarilynH

Thank you, here's enough to pay for my coffee and cinnamon roll plus a fair sized tip for the great service.....

mikecity

Good morning everyone,

It's good to be here.

I hope everybody has a good Monday.

I am trying to enjoy my week's vacation.

Maybe when the mall opens I'll go window shopping.

Have a good day.

c2q

The wait staff is serving this at your table, Mortalzeus, so that you can see that it is indeed the good stuff.