cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

Today

Good morning, Ex world   Today is my day and I am going to yoga, clean house, take my nephew to a parade, and simply be.  So looking forward to it.  Hope you have something planned just for you....something you enjoy, something you love, or something you want to try.  Remember that today will never come again so do something to make a memory.

good morning pic.jpg

8 Replies
elvan

MY day will be at work and usually the customers are interesting and engaged.  It's a vegetarian restaurant and the people who hang out there are interested in healthy choices in their lives.  

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Enjoy your day, Ellen!!  Who knows who you will meet today?!!  Or learn...or receive....or....well, the possibilities are endless, aren't they?!  Big hugs, my friend!!

elvan

There is a new show by a local artist and I am really looking forward to seeing her work.  She is a very interesting lady and I have spent a great deal of time talking with her but I never asked her what she did or IF she did anything for a living.  It will be a good day.

0 Kudos
Christine13

I'm headed out for a 1/2 hour walk today, otherwise just relaxing I think.  May make a trip to the library to get a book to read.  Both your days sound fabulous!  I think maybe going out for dinner tonight too.  Enjoy the day!  I will too!

Strudel

I hope that it was a wonderful day!

SimplySheri

It was, Kathy, thank you.  Very calming day.  I really needed it   Hope you are well!!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Getting on late.  It is a cold day in VA.  Got my haircut yesterday and I felt it.  I had to wear a hat.   Image result for lady hatsAnyway when we walk in faith it is a great day.  I love hats because of Queen in me.. Hope your day was grand.  

SimplySheri

Love the hat.  I'm too short to wear a hat and look good.  But baseball caps, yes!  You are all queen, Jackie   Hugs!! 

0 Kudos