the EX Café Sat 02.04.17

Welcome to the EX Café    Saturday 02.04.2017 #the_ex_café

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
40 Replies
c2q

Did someone ask for pain-au-chocolat, Thats_it?

Mortalzeus

Morning! Oh Yum!! Can I get that with a black coffee please?

susan_m

Good morning, Pati!!  My oh my - check out those croissants!  Very nicely done (and, why is this not a scratch 'n sniff??!?!).

May I also have a cup of black coffee?  

TerrieQuit

Oh, that looks so good! 

Good morning All!

I would like to get a very strong cup of black coffee, please!

Thanks for opening up so early on this fine Saturday morning! c2q

Have a great day every buddy!    ~Terrie~

Pops

Good morning everybody!  

Sorry I'm late, I was herding cats in another building this morning.  Seems my work is never quite done.  I also took part in another converstation in a different area this morning.  I'm not sure what they call it...something about who do you respect or admire most?  A real stinker of a question...had me thinking for awhile.  Enough of that, I will check out some grub in our kitchen to share with you guys.  Meanwhile, I am in agreement...those croisants look decadent...

Btw, I need to let you all know that we are getting together in real life in Virginia Beach in May.  The group is called EX 5.  Check it out...I think it sounds like a real hoot.  Anyway, it is close for me...as in only 3 hour drive.  So, I would be silly not to try to get their.  Shawn mentioned in a post last year, or the year before, that they hadn't had one person who attended one of those...lose their quit.  That's pretty impressive huh?  I can always use a little more ammunition to battle away those zinger thoughts that pop in uninvited sometimes.  Hey, I am sporting 256 days today...woo hoo!!! I think I had better make sure that I spend a few minutes on the train later today.

Patti, thanks for getting the cafe open today...this is just way too cool for school...

Some country beef brisket compliments of Pops & Brother Dave

I'm not sure how this is going to work out.  I actually tried to post a short video.  We will see????

Pops

RachelMB

Good morning all-

Black coffee sounds great for me too please.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Rachel

MarilynH

I just popped in to say good morning c2q and to any friends that's hanging out at the Ex Cafe, I've already had three coffee with homemade toast and honey and with hubby's help with the stirring got a huge batch of bread on so whew it's break time, have a blessed day Smoke Free of course, if you're having a rough patch, deep breathe and keep moving forward and stacking up those precious smoke free days.....

elvan

And there she is with the bread again, making my mouth water.  I am getting ready for work.  I had ONE cup of coffee, half a peanut butter sandwich with Clamato and I fed the cats, scooped the litter, took out the recycling, put on enough make up so I won't scare anyone, and I need to do the dishes and get dressed.  It is SO COLD that I can't believe it, 16 degrees is just not acceptable!  It is going to be in the 50's tomorrow and 60's by Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!  I will be at the Blue Phoenix Cafe taking orders and cleaning tables and, hopefully, laughing with friendly customers.

Extra hot coffee for me please, Pati!

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful venue to get together and start our day!

Today is my pajama day! Those are our rules. No getting dressed. Take nothing seriously!

My Wife and I are going to have FUN and invest in ourselves!

It is February after all!