Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tcbear

Grrrr

Quit day + 1 and have a major blow out with the ex. Being tested today for sure

0 Kudos
9 Replies
SimplySheri

Sorry about the blow out, they are never easy to deal with.  But remember smoking won't change a thing.  Use your newly developed coping skills and keep in mind that bad days are simply that....bad days.  They will pass   Stay strong!!

0 Kudos
Tcbear

Lol. Didnt (I ) just see this? Lol

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Lol  happinessandsadnessquote.jpg

0 Kudos
Tcbear

How did u get the attachment in there?

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

There is a  camera in the bar above where you type (where the bold, italics, etc are).  Click on the camera and you can either choose an image from your computer or the internet.  I haven't figured out the internet one yet but I do have images on my computer   Easy peasy!

0 Kudos
Tcbear

Oh duh. So I guess this would now be appropriate

051b2cae66dc5240914cdecc1777b1f15c521-wm.jpg

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Lol!

0 Kudos
Tcbear

Thank you! Being here does help quite a bit. I keep challenging myself with not completely avoiding ritualistic daily enjoymen's such as coffee in the mornings, glass of wine in the evenings, etc.. I think avoidance is denial and better to face it head on than postpone the inevitable. I realize that not everybody has that kind of strength, especially if it's their first or second quit attempt. Having said that, I'm questioning myself now... Am I challenging myself or am I purposely torturing myself!?   Lol.  

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

hahaha!

0 Kudos