cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Friday!!!!!!  And a fine day it is!!!!!  How is everybody doing?  I'm healing up.  My mouth is really sore.  I have to remember that it is still the Kingdom of Heaven!!!!!!!  

How is everyone's quit doing?  Relearning life without without cigarettes can be a glorious thing.  I found it to be very difficult at first.  As I got more time in, the thoughts of smoking slowly passed.  Stay with it.  You will not regret it.

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
susan_m

Good morning, Mike!  All is well with my quit, as I know it is with yours. 

Glad you're healing, and pray you have a restful weekend!

Susan 

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning Mike-

I hope you have another restful day and the pain is bearable.   Continued prayers headed your way-

Rachel

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Mike,

The pitty-pot is obviously not a place that you are accustomed to! And that's a good thing. Great nrws of your healing, as well as your attitude.

Have a great smokefree day today, I am, that's for sure.    Pops 

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Good Morning Mike,

Glad to hear your healing and you are correct Sir, a smoke free life is truly GLORIOUS!  Thoughts and Prayers always. 

Darren

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning Mike,

Sure your mouth is still sore, but can you imagine how much more difficult it would be if you were still a smoker?  I remember when I had work done on my teeth in the past and I could not even wait for the swelling to go back, I was smoking over it, bad, bad.

I hope your pain will ease up little by little and I wish you speedy recovery and a wonderful weekend!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Mike! Glad to hear that your mouth is healing. I can't help but think how much more difficult that healing process would be if you were a smoker. Have a great Friday!

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike, what a light you are to all of us!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning Mike. Glad you are healing! My continued thoughts and prayers for you.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Mike, I am glad you are healing up! Sorry, your mouth is so sore!

I am doing great! Got some extra sleep this morning! My quit is going great!

Happy Friday!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos