cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNSUBSCRIBE/DELETE PROFILE?!!???!!!

Jump to solution

I have requested via "Contact Us" for the past two years that my profile and personal information be REMOVED FROM THIS SITE.

I have attempted to delete my profile but am not given an option to do so.  I find this to be rather unproductive as people often change their minds about participating in online communities.

I am often contacted by "members" from this site for dating opportunities or to come a "view their webcams and am wholly disappointed with both how this site is run and maintained.

NOW...WHAT @%$# DO I HAVE TO DO GET YOU PEOPLE TO REMOVE ME FROM ALL YOUR LISTS?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll take care of this for you right away.  I have been around for the past year and have honored every request that has come to my attention.  We've also been actively banning spammers for the last year to reduce the solicitation that our members could be exposed to.  I'm sorry you experienced it.  I'll confirm via email once we've removed you completely.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll take care of this for you right away.  I have been around for the past year and have honored every request that has come to my attention.  We've also been actively banning spammers for the last year to reduce the solicitation that our members could be exposed to.  I'm sorry you experienced it.  I'll confirm via email once we've removed you completely.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

You're off my list. 🙂

0 Kudos