cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

meWisconsin

Don't hate me for this

Yippee six more weeks of winter. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so 6 more weeks of winter. I know many of you don't like winter but I must admit I do. So I will hope that all the snow stays here in Wisconsin so no one is bothered by it. Have a wonderful smoke free Thursday.

Terry 872 DOF

25 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Hope that does not apply to Arkansas!  We really haven't had a winter yet!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Our Ground Hog here in Eastern Canada didn't see his shadow but Crap Terry, I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm still going to@ have at least 6 and probably more like 8 wks of winter but that's ok because the grandchildren love it and so far it's been a pretty good winter for me and there's no smoking either which is 100 % awesome meWisconsin

0 Kudos
susan_m

Thank goodness, Terry, given where you live! Congratulations on the six week extension of winter.  I freely admit that I said that while kicking the ground with my hands in my pockets and avoiding eye contact.

0 Kudos

If we all hated winter we would all live on the equator! I'm glad you're enjoying Winter in Wisconsin, Terry!

So much better when you don't have to stand outside shivering to get your Nicotine!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

meWisconsin‌  Watching the wrong groundhog no? Jimmy the Groundhog

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

It's all pretty funny to me!

0 Kudos
Giulia

I like winter too.  At least here in the south.  It's the only time I don't sweat. lol

0 Kudos
tjanddj

I like winter. I like all the seasons. I just don't like any season when it stays darkness dreary for days. 

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

I've always loved Wisconsin winters!!  I remember one year (many years ago), it snowed in May and I was delighted by it.  Here in Florida, however, we normally just get rollercoaster temperatures.....17*, 70*, 32*, 68*....etc.  We never know how to dress

0 Kudos