cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning to all

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!  More good news!!!!!  Work let me take a week of vacation since I am not to work for a week.  Thanks for all the prayers!!!!  They have been answered!!!!!  If the bone doesn't move I will not need surgery!!!!!!  

No matter what you are going through you do not need to smoke over it!!!!!  Make the decision not to smoke and stick to it.  It will be a wonderful life in time.  Stay with it!!!!!  You will not regret it!!!!!

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
susan_m

Good morning, Mike....that's great news!  Glad to hear your employer is supportive, and fingers crossed that your jaw stays put. 

Have a wonderful day!!!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Hi Mike-this is awesome news!  Sounds like you have a great employer.  Have a great day!

Rachel

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning Mike!  I sure admire your positive attitude!  Hope you have a good day!

0 Kudos

That's a Big relief! You have a good job!

Hope you are feeling better and better!

0 Kudos
c2q

the healing power of prayer is mighty indeed. Congrats on the good news from your doctors!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I was just at the ex cafe and heard what happened to you Mike and I was shocked ! I hope you do not need surgery ! 

Feel better Mike and God Bless you today and always . get well sunflowe.jpgThe world is getting so violent maybe the last days are at hand !

0 Kudos
Strudel

Mike that is great! Please - take care!

0 Kudos
Pops

Thanks for the update Mike.  You are without a doubt...a strong pillar in this community.  Your morning blogs have become a staple in "all" or our quits.  Please follow all the doctors advice, and heal quickly.  This is already tragic enough...we don't need to have anymore damage because of impatience.  Just rest and heal, and God bless you.

Pops

0 Kudos