cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniebee

How do I stay logged in?

Jump to solution

I used to be able to log onto Ex on my computer and stay logged on for a long time I rarely had to log in . It was nice because I could go to ex, leave and stay open and then return whenever ......now If I leave I have to log on everytime and I find it to be a nuisance. Is there a way to have the option " keep me logged in" as other sites do ? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

bonniebee‌ What browser are you using?

elvan‌ Try this FAQ on Google's website: Manage saved passwords - Computer - Chrome Help . There is no remember option on our site. You need to use the browser option.  Our login did change even though it doesn't look like it did.  The changes were mostly invisible and this might be the reason it doesn't ask you if you want to save or update your password. If you updated your password it might ask you to update it when you login next after changing it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

10 Replies
elvan

I have the same issue, I had to look up my password because I forgot it, I always stayed logged in before.  I use Chrome and it is not giving me an option to save the password or signin.

0 Kudos

bonniebee‌ What browser are you using?

elvan‌ Try this FAQ on Google's website: Manage saved passwords - Computer - Chrome Help . There is no remember option on our site. You need to use the browser option.  Our login did change even though it doesn't look like it did.  The changes were mostly invisible and this might be the reason it doesn't ask you if you want to save or update your password. If you updated your password it might ask you to update it when you login next after changing it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks, that will make my life a lot easier because I had to change a bunch of passwords and now I am completely lost, I will do that, did not know about that option.

0 Kudos

No worries.  Let me know how it works for you.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Mark,

It works GREAT, I don't have to spend half of my life looking up my passwords any more, it gives me the option to save them and I am THRILLED.  Thank you for making my life easier!

0 Kudos

Glad I could help!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen I logged in on google chrome and it had the option to save my password ! It works !

0 Kudos

I am using internet explorer but I could also try google chrome I have it as another option  Thanks Mark . Do you mean if I change my password it might work?

0 Kudos

Hey Mark Thanks so much  for your help  I did  it on google chrome and it saved my password !  Problem solved !

0 Kudos