cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

Here For You

So, ok, I'm working through the new Ex and it's kinda fun.  Just wanted to say that I truly missed my friends, co-quitters, and even those who weren't so fond of my cheerfulness   I am here for those who need me, although I can't tell you how to get in touch with me yet.  Just a "Hey, You" anywhere here will catch my attention.

We have always been in this quitting thing together.  That hasn't changed even when I'm not around so much.  I appreciate all who have been there for me and I appreciate all who are here for others as well!!  When child abuse abounds, I am more at work than I am here or at home.  It's just the way it has to be.  But I pay attention and I will reach out to those in need.

Big hugs, Terri and Thomas and Marilyn and Ellen and Wendy and Jackie and Dale and Giulia and all those who have made me smile over the years   Thanks.

17 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Hello!  Nice to hear from you!

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Hi Jennifer!!  Nice to see you as well   Love how supportive and kind you are here to everyone!  You are brilliant!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

You FOUND us?!!!

Doing my happy dance!

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

I LOVE Snoopy!!  Caps intended   Love you as well, Nancy!!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Hi, I never stop waiting for you.  Thanks for not letting me down.  Hugs and kisses and all that good stuff. #happytear.  I guess i should read the blog huh? Love you.

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

My dear friend, Jackie....how I have missed your eloquence and wisdom   Sooooo glad to see you!!  Hope you and yours are well and happy!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

SimplySheri‌ Glad to see you on here!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Hi, Mark!  Didn't mean to forget you   Thanks for the welcome...and thanks for your patience.  Happy Thursday!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

There you are.  I was wondering when you'd make it!  Here's a starting road map:    EX TO EX INSTRUCTIONS‌  Lots of neat bells and whistles here.

0 Kudos