cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to a group page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the latest reply, comment your pledge to the person above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge andyou've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
5 Replies
TerrieQuit

Happy February 1rst everyone! I am not real sure if this age is in the right spot, so I hope you can find it until Mark‌ gets it fixed for us!

I pledge not to smoke and I offer my free hand to the next person that would like to commit!

~Terrie~  56 days free

susan_m

Good morning,  Terrie!  I'm pledging twice today....Once on the old and now on this new and beautiful February pledge. I found this under "content", which is where i generally land when i visit the site. 

I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge. 

Susan, 59 DOF

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

I will take your hand Susan and pledge not to smoke today and enjoy my 103 DOF

Darren

0 Kudos
c2q

Good morning, Darren. I truly  appreciate your hand this morning. I take it in friendship and commitment to not smoking today, no matter what. Here is my hand for the nEXt to pledge. TerrieQuit‌ - this is the best pledge page ever. 

Pati.2013

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe... has started.  I'm locking this thread to ensure the conversation happens in one place.

Click the link to participate.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team