c2q

The EX Café Wed 02.01.17

Welcome to The EX Café for Wednesday, February 1, 2017.  #the_EX_Café

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
58 Replies
susan_m

Good morning!  Thanks for opening the cafe, Pati. I'm the first to arrive this morning,  and am happy to be here. Your skills are showing, friend. The cafe looks fantastic!!

Susan 

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning EXers!!!! Let me get the day started with a strong cup'o'Joe this morning please. I'll be sitting over in the corner with Susan. She's going to make my coffee sweeter. 😉  What a great way to start this 253rd day of freedom!!!

I love what you have done with the place.

Pops 

0 Kudos
c2q

Yeah! My buddies susan_m and Pops first at the new EX Café! Hi, Susan and Pops! Hope you like EXpresso - there's a  cup of Great-to-be-an EX waiting for you at the counter for being the first ones here.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Good Morning:) What a great way to start the day!  This place is truly warm and inviting.  Thank You.

0 Kudos
susan_m

You guys warm my heart.   While we are having a quiet cup of coffee, go check out mikecity's daily encouragement post from this morning. I was shocked to read that he was mugged and may have to have his mouth wired shut!! God bless him!

0 Kudos
c2q

[[hint]] To spell cafe  like the french do - café -  press and hold the alt key on your keyboard and type 130. (alt+130). There are also websites you can write using an accent mark and then copy and paste it into your content, like Type French accents - online French keyboard

c2q

thanks for the heads up, Susan. Heading over to Mike's mikecity

0 Kudos
susan_m

Café.....or, on a mobile device, hold down the 'e' until options pop up. 

RachelMB

Good morning all-

I'm joining you fabulous people at the café too!  Extra strong espresso for me please.  Thanks Pati-:)

Rachel

0 Kudos