cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Procrastination Is A Beach

I look at my checking account just before the monthly deposit and on its due date to see if I have money. 🙂

I looked last night and realized I was overdrawn due to a paypal transaction that was supposed to be on a credit card. I hate service charges, and went when the bank opened to make a cash deposit and beg for mercy.

They said no service charge.  🙂  🙂

p_00033.jpg

They wanted me to insert my debit card and put in the pin. I had a memory miracle when I remembered a pin number that I didn't create and only used once 5 months ago.  🙂

I had 15 minutes to kill before another errand so I drove to the end of the street I was head to and took this picture with my dumb phone.

Good Memory>Dumb phone

No Smoking!

0 Kudos
9 Replies

WOO HOO!

I won a money match from my other bank. They deposited $28.52 into my checking account matching the amount from the last time I went grocery shopping.

MarilynH

Love the photo Dale and I also hate service charges, I'm glad things worked out for you JonesCarpeDiem

Daniela2016

Beautiful pic Dale, can we afford a small home to retire in your area?  I don't think so, not by selling the one we own in AZ...plenty of people from Cali are "immigrating" to AZ, less in the last 5 years, I think they are going more to TX than to AZ lately...

0 Kudos

I think I have enough gas to get to Vegas!  🙂

0 Kudos

Prove it, Dale.  Send me your account # and pin #.  If I'm able to get into your account, I'll know you were telling the truth about remembering your pin # after all that time.  $28.52, eh?  I could use $28.52.  = )

No.  🙂

0 Kudos
Legend

I’m glad you got everything worked out. Thanks for the beautiful picture.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

LIFE IS A BEACH AND THEN YOU SWIM. 

0 Kudos
elvan

Ahhhh, beaches!  Banks, not so much.  I think it will take me forever to balance my check book after the trip to Martinique...the conversion from the US $ to Euros has me completely befuddled, nothing matches and there are charges that I cannot figure out, I used two cards, one debit and one credit, both with the same Credit Union.  The charges do not match my receipts...hopefully, they will catch up.  I already paid the credit card, I HATE credit cards and hate using them but I was advised that, in some cases, it is more secure.

Great picture with your "dumb" phone!

0 Kudos