cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

My Best Navigation

I have found that when I go to Conversations (on the line with Home) and then to Activity I get the info that's most helpful to me i.e. most recent with the last comment made. It helps me catch up with real time.

Then I check the little red bell.

Some stuff is almost impossible (for me) to find. Maybe with time that will change!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Like what for example are you having trouble finding?  Maybe we can help?

0 Kudos

Past blogs of a given person, polls, blogs vs conversations. specific blogs, a lot of things.

0 Kudos

Thank You, Jennifer!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

• Past blogs of a specific person - go to their profile - click on content - everything they have authored is listed there.
  • To find a person's profile - go to member directory (upper right) and type in as much as you know of the user name in "type to filter by text".  It will drop down a list of possible matches - click on one to select it.
  • Blogs vs conversations - blogs are intended to be more of your personal journey that you want to share with others -but I read in both places each day - so not a biggy as far as most people are concerned.
  • You can search for almost anything (specific blogs, etc.,) by clicking on the hour glass (upper right) and typing as much as you know of the title.
  • on the content showing blogs/discussions - the default is to sort by most recent activity. To see new postings that maybe have no activity yet - you will need to sort by "date created: newest first"

Hope this helps.

you are the woman of the hour.  I'm so glad I stumble on your posts on here to make this all make sense.  The meeting place/places has me a bit confused this morning.  I think they had 4 of them going on

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Yep - i think 4 - lol but that is OK - Options are nice - just trying to help

0 Kudos