cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all.

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!  A fine day it is to be alive and smoke free!!!  Good and bad news from the doctor.  The ankle is healing up well.  It just needs a little physical therapy.  My mouth is broken in two places from getting mugged.  I see an oral surgeon this morning.  They think they may have to wire it.  

How is everybody's quit going?  No matter how much adversity comes into our lives, we do not have to smoke!!!!  We do not have to handle life with a cigarette anymore!!  Stay with it!!  It's worth it!!!!!!

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Oh Mike - so sorry about your mouth.  Crime is really getting bad where I live too - and I live in a good area - just sad.  I will keep you  in my prayers.

0 Kudos
mikecity

Thanks for the prayers.

Have a good day.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Oh, Mike.  I'm so sorry to read this.

Even in times of trouble, you still reach out to encourage this community. You are an inspiration!

Prayers for quick healing.  We'll be waiting to hear what the surgeon reports. 

Susan

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Mike-

I'm so sorry to hear about this!  Know that I'm sending healing prayers your way for a quick recovery.  Please keep us posted on what the doctor says.

Rachel

0 Kudos
Pops

OMG!  WTF is this world coming 2?  So bummed to hear about your experience. Be well soon my friend. Geez I am pissed right now. 

Pops 

0 Kudos
c2q

Unbelievable. So sorry to hear about this, Mike. Hope you heal quickly. Prayers to you. 

0 Kudos
mikecity

Thanks much for all the prayers.

I will let you know what the oral surgeon says.

0 Kudos

prayers to your quick healing

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

Mike, I'm so sorry to hear about this.....hope you heal very quickly!!  I also hope they caught these losers....I with Pops‌, makes me pissed too.

Take good care....hope you get good news!

0 Kudos