cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I receive less email notifications from the community?

Jump to solution

Why all the emails, 140 this morning and can we stop them?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Turning Email/Text Notifications On and Off

Please take a look at this Help Document.   You can adjust your preferences so you receive less email.  To participate in ongoing discussions you would then need to login and check your on-site notifications.

If there is a particular topic you no longer want to follow you can just unfollow that one topic by going to it and then clicking Actions > Follow and uncheck the following box for that topic.  You can choose to still follow it in your inbox by checking the box for inbox while removing the email notification.

pastedImage_1.png

I'm going to move this question to the Community Help‌ community and update the title so it is easier to search.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Turning Email/Text Notifications On and Off

Please take a look at this Help Document.   You can adjust your preferences so you receive less email.  To participate in ongoing discussions you would then need to login and check your on-site notifications.

If there is a particular topic you no longer want to follow you can just unfollow that one topic by going to it and then clicking Actions > Follow and uncheck the following box for that topic.  You can choose to still follow it in your inbox by checking the box for inbox while removing the email notification.

pastedImage_1.png

I'm going to move this question to the Community Help‌ community and update the title so it is easier to search.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos