cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sootie

Don't Leave

I am posting this here....as well as in conversations and in blogs.........

TO EVERYONE..........

Don't leave.

C'mon people.........maybe I am missing something but I did not see mean, snarky or anything else. I saw on the first day that some of us reacted negatively to the change. I don't think ANY of us realized the site would be so different. Many of us were through a change or two on the old site and were thinking.......I guess.....that it would be on the order of that. NOT! 

Still, I did not see anyone really getting out of line. Yes, a few said they were leaving....but after thinking it over they came back. Then there was the dust up over leaderboards and points......again....the dust has settled.

Don't leave.

You can't help others and you may miss out on some help for yourself if you leave just because we are experiencing some changes.

Don't leave.

EX is not ELGG or JIVE; it is not points and blogs........it is YOU. All of our personalities make up EX...and when one of us leaves, it leaves a hole that no one can fill. Because only you are..................YOU.

Don't leave.

Stay Strong.

1 Reply
Pops

My sentiments as well. It is actually just another challenge for us to go through. I blogged a couple of days ago about how this is not the time to throw around those words of discontent and jumping ship. If one feels that it is necessary for them to keep their quit intact, then bow out for awhile. No need to get the rest of the community upset. I would hope that they would reach out to one of our elderly statespersons for guidance first though. 

I am so tired of drama anymore. 

Pops. Imho

0 Kudos