cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

"Matters Most" filter

Jump to solution

What does the "Matters Most" filter mean in My EX Feed (All Activity)?  Matters most - to whom?  What it is based upon, number of comments?  Number of "likes?"  Number of times "helpful" has been clicked?  How many times we ourselves visited a blog or conversation?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll look into this further but it's likely based on an algorithm that takes into consideration content you've authored, participated in and things you've searched.  It then takes that information and tries to suggest content that would matter most to you.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Not a clue what it means - but I clicked on it and actually think I prefer that option......

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll look into this further but it's likely based on an algorithm that takes into consideration content you've authored, participated in and things you've searched.  It then takes that information and tries to suggest content that would matter most to you.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Ah, sort of like when you browse the internet, Google, et al, tracking every click you make, remembering where you've been and presenting you with the ad options it think's you like.  Got it.  Thanks.  

0 Kudos

Exactly!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos