cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Smart Phone Dummy!

Jump to solution

I am really a dummy when it comes to smart phones.  I have an Apple 5S - and still trying to figure it out - lol  Do I need an APP to access EX from my phone now?  I tried to sign in from my phone at lunch - and it would not take my password.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

No you can use the site from your phone.  It's mobile responsive, which means it adjusts to your screen size. PC, Tablet or phone. 

Just login using your email address and password like you always do.  If you don't remember your password. Got to the login page and do a password reminder.

There is no App to install. Not everything will be available on your phone but most of the functionality is there.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

No you can use the site from your phone.  It's mobile responsive, which means it adjusts to your screen size. PC, Tablet or phone. 

Just login using your email address and password like you always do.  If you don't remember your password. Got to the login page and do a password reminder.

There is no App to install. Not everything will be available on your phone but most of the functionality is there.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Thanks Mark - I was able to log in later on my phone.  My fat fingers were hitting the wrong letters apparently!

0 Kudos