cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier....

How's everyone doing this morning? I hope the answer is A OK and if it's not then deep breathe and let's put on a positive attitude and keep plowing forward with this new format and wish each other the best day possible.I'm still learning how to maneuver around this forum but each day I figure out a little more and that makes me happy ,as long as we keep moving forward we'll get it one day at a time just like quitting smoking and each day we get through is another day WON which is also like quitting smoking. We can and will figure out this new platform because with the right mindset we can do just about anything, just like quitting smoking it's difficult but very Doable.....

14 Replies
MarilynH

Did I put this in the right place to start a conversation or not? It says I got 3 views but maybe my topic is off I really don't know, have a great Monday......

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Marilyn.... I believe that you did! 

I'm doing great today and hope you are too!

MarilynH

Thanks susan_m, I'm doing A OK....

Daniela2016

Hi Marilyn, I think we were going to call it the Meeting place, and maybe it would be good if we have the date in the title.

For instance today I commented on Giulia's but hers was created yesterday I believe.

Hugs, and have a wonderful day!

Daniela

MarilynH

Thanks Daniela, I just realized that I got mixed up and messed up, hee, hee, ugh and here's a hug....

KMC56

This should work very well Marilyn!!  Thanks for your unsupassing help, along Giulia‌, and TerrieQuit‌!!!

MarilynH

Thanks KMC56 ,we're figuring things out together yay and hugs......

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Good morning Marilyn and how very thankful I'm alive to say so! I hope that you have a wonderful day. Hugs!!!

MarilynH

Huge hug to you JustSharon

0 Kudos