cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

TerrieQuit

01/30/2017 meeting place

okay, this was suggested by Giulia yesterday. Let's see if it flies! c2q‌ let's get this going, shall we? Good morning!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
68 Replies

Good Morning EXers!

Welcome new members! We're glad you're here!

TerrieQuit

oh yeah, maybe it will work! Good morning EX, Thomas, and all new quitters!      ~Terrie~

0 Kudos

Happy Monday!

TerrieQuit

:~)

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

Good Morning.....My thoughts this morning are stay true to yourself, there will always be haters, don't let them derail your beautiful heart as they show their true colors....

The world needs people with good hearts.....I thank God for waking me up this morning, and for blessing me with my loved ones....Have a Great day!!

Giulia

EXACTLY!  Whomever gets on site first thing, just put up a meeting place.  I would term it, rather like this:  Meeting Place 1/30/17 (or whatever the current date is).  I think it will be easier to search for it using the magnifying glass search icon that way rather than putting the date first.  I just search for 1/30/17 and too many choices come up that are not related to "meeting place."  MOO (My opinion only)

YoungAtHeart

Young is in the house. Bummed she STILL needs crutches - but happy to be sitting in a spot of sunshine!

Daniela2016

Giulia‌ I made the same suggestion on the blog Marilyn started, for instance we have 2 meeting places today, one started by Marilyn (with a different title), the second would be this one...and I just responded on the one you started yesterday, with no date in the title.  We do need the date in the title, and consistency too.

Will we call it:

The meeting place MMDDYYYY ?

Giulia

Daniela2016‌  Yes, I think it's gotta be consistent.  I would suggest the meeting place mm/dd/yy i.e. today's would be The Meeting Place 1/30/17