cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

Having a little fun !

I have been having quite a time trying to find my way on this site and I know many of you have too. I would like to share some of the things I like so far that are different  for me :

1. I really like this new color choice and I love the way we can change the size ! To this and to  this
  2. I know we had some of these options before but now they are even better  hahaha So as you can see I am trying to have some fun because it has been frustrating !

I don't know why the spaces are so large between my sentences must figure that out .

3.I am very pleased that I can now edit my comments because you may have noticed I often post before correcting  all of my typo's !

The best thing yet is I can finally post pictures I never could figure it out on the old site ! sayings Snoopy good night.jpg

5 Replies
Silverstar

Good for you!  Why can't we have fun, even while going about the very serious business of becoming - or BEING - EX smokers? 

bonniebee

There are some nice things about this new site  I have  just got to be patient !

Humor is so important for quitting ,laughter really is good medicine and a great stress reliever .

0 Kudos
Giulia

Yes there are a lot of really neat features on the Jive platform.  The reason the spacing gets funky between paragraphs sometimes is because when you use a really large font type, if the spacing didn't increase commensurate with the size of the font, it would overlap the line above and/or below.  Another really great feature is that there's an autosave.  No sure how often it saves, but if you're typing a long blog or comment you're not as apt to lose the whole thing as we often did before.  You'll find that if you hit the wrong key and exit out of it by mistake, just go back to the same area where you were commenting and click on "add a reply" and you'll get a pop up which says "auto saved versions of this content were found" and it gives you the option to recover it.  I'll try to time it and see how often the saving takes place.  I think it probably does the same when writing a blog.  If you exit the blog by mistake without pressing the post button, when next you go to write a blog the "recover" popup with present itself. 

TerrieQuit

Thanks, Giulia, I have lost my comment and didn't know how to get it back. Although people are finding some downfalls I am finding more good things that I like!   ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Thanks, for posting Bonnie, there are some good things here, huh? if we give it time and a chance!  :~)     ~Terrie~