cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JustSharon

Good morning!

Good morning all. It certainly been a while/ I want to assure each and everyone of you that I am still smoke free at 85 days. No reading between the lines as one had thought, dear one. just took a break and ended up seriously ill. As you knew I was scheduled for a hernia repair on the 26th. Well on the 9th I ended up having emergency surgery for a strangulated hernia. I was in icu for 9 days after and another 8 days in a room. Home now. in pain yet feeling a little stronger every day. Hoping all is going well for you. I need to figure out how to follow a conversation on our new EX. Any advice would help. Have a wonderful smoke free day.

Tags (1)
13 Replies
MarilynH

It's absolutely wonderful to see you Sharon and a super duper congratulations on your 85 precious DOF and counting, you've had a pretty rough time of it health wise, I'm happy that you're on the mend and please take extra good care of yourself. I'm still learning this format too but I saw you and had to say hello, here's a gentle hug from me to you.... JustSharon

0 Kudos

my goodness, glad to hear you're on the mend and back again.  Darn proud of those 85 days and as I'm sure you are.  Now, to follow people, go to the member directory and that will pull up people either you follow or are following you.  If you can remember their user name, you can search for them also.  Just ask on here for any questions you have and those of us that have been milling around trying to learn new tricks and tips will hop on to help you

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Glad to see you are back. Congratulations on 85 days of freedom.

Terry

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Hi Sharon! Nice to see  you. Sorry to hear about everything that you are going through. I hope you will feel better. When you like or comment to something, you will be notified of other responses unless you choose in notifications to not get notified.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Well I am so happy to see you!  Sorry about your health problems and I am wishing you a speedy recovery.  Big congratulations on remaining quit!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Hi Sharon-

Great to see you and am so glad you are feeling better.  Congrats on 85 days!  That's amazing my friend!

0 Kudos
ccrider

Glad you're feeling better, gentle hugs!

0 Kudos
Silverstar

Sharon, so good to see you, glad you are on the mend, AND congratulations on 85 Days of Freedom!!! 

Don't worry, every comment you makes creates a link to that conversation, and it will appear in your inbox.... 

0 Kudos
MePlus3

So sorry you've been ill. You're in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Im so freaking proud of your now 89 days! I knew you could do it! I just knew it! 

0 Kudos