cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Daniela2016

Sent emails?

Jump to solution

Anyone already located the "Sent" emails?

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniela2016

Thanks Jennifer, and you are correct; but you have to first mark all as un-read, so it brings them back then you can see the avatars and select from you own the one you are looking for!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sent emails?  I'm not understanding.  Do you mean sent Direct Messages?

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

she means when she receives a private message and responds through the jive platform through the site and not through her own email platform, where are those found?

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Sure, sorry, to me they count as emails

But if we call them Direct messages, I guess there is no Sent folder associated.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Messages are threaded so there is no need for sent folder.  They're in conversation form.  So as soon as the person replies you'll see the conversation. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
Daniela2016

Thank you Mark, so if I sent 2 direct messages and the person did not respond to my prior, I will no longer be able to see it, if the person responds on my second message.  And that is fine, old habits die hard, when you've been used to outlook for so long...

0 Kudos
Giulia

I have the same question.  Good point Daniela.  So if we send a personal message that isn't responded to, we can never find it again?

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

G - I believe you can find it by filtering to see only messages. Your sent messages will have your avatar beside it.  

Meant to respond to Daniela2016‌ also

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Correct. Make sure to have "unread" unchecked and also filter to just the direct messages (private messages)

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thanks Jennifer, and you are correct; but you have to first mark all as un-read, so it brings them back then you can see the avatars and select from you own the one you are looking for!