cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bonniebee

more questions

I have forgotten how to find the recent blogs can someone tell me where they are ? One problem I am having is to finally  figure out something and then not knowing how I finally got there !

Also How are Ex'ers typing in pretty colors ?

Boy, if I ever really get this new format  it will be as miraculous to me as my quit  has been !!!

Also what does tag this reply or this comment so you can find it mean ?

3 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

For the blogs click on the home page and then click on "all blog posts"  down and on the right.  Then I "sort by date created, newest first" to see the most recently added blogs.

For fonts and colors - do you see the formatting bar that begins with a and ends with . . . , click on the three dots and you will see your options for fonts, sizes, colors, etc.,  Just play around with it until you get the hang of it!

HAVE A GOOD EVENING BONNIE!

You can bookmark this blog by clicking "actions" (under you avatar upper right) and then "bookmark".  Then you can easily find it again on your profile page by clicking on "bookmarks"  .

Hope this helps some!

Jennifer-Quit

Bonnie you can also go to "conversations" and then "content".  And see all bogs, discussions, and questions there.  

0 Kudos
Showiestodin

bonniebee Thank you for asking these questions !!!

@Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14    Thanks for giving great instructions !!!