cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

Changing privacy of Bookmarks and uploading personal documents?

Jump to solution

I have 2 questions.

1. On our profile page, i see bookmarks. I have added a bookmark but i was curious if I am the only one who sees them or can anybody view your bookmarks?
  2. I thought on our page, we could upload documents. I am not seeing that anymore? I thought it would be a place to keep some of the information that we used to have on our pages to direct people to them.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

ShawnP

Uploading personal documents is not enabled at this time.  We're evaluating this currently.  You can upload a file to the site in some of the Places on the site.  

Bookmarks by default are public but you can go into your bookmarks and edit them and make some private if you wish.  

1. Simply go to the bookmarked content from your profile.
    Click Actions
  2. Bookmarked Arrow Down
  3. Edit
  4. Click box for Privacy
  5. Click Save.

bookmark-edit-privacy.png

bookmark-edit-privacy-2.png

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Shawn I can see your bookmarks.  I also see documents on the line below where I see the documents.Good idea for adding content there.

0 Kudos

do you see where you can add a document? i thought i saw an upload from my computer a couple days ago. I am not sure where i was at. I thought it was on my page.

0 Kudos

Nope that's a question for someone smarter than me.  lol  Tried to see if I could add something with no luck.  If I figure it out I will let you know.

You can create a document by using the "pen".  Not sure about uploading but probably could copy and paste info.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Thanks Jen!!! thats it!!! when you have the document form up, there is a paperclip to attach from computer.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

ShawnP

Uploading personal documents is not enabled at this time.  We're evaluating this currently.  You can upload a file to the site in some of the Places on the site.  

Bookmarks by default are public but you can go into your bookmarks and edit them and make some private if you wish.  

1. Simply go to the bookmarked content from your profile.
    Click Actions
  2. Bookmarked Arrow Down
  3. Edit
  4. Click box for Privacy
  5. Click Save.

bookmark-edit-privacy.png

bookmark-edit-privacy-2.png

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos