cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

fentresssa

Day 2 and bored

Jump to solution

I just want to know what people do instead of smoking.  Today I realized i wasted almost two hours a day when I smoked.  Anybody have any ideas to break the boredom?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TerrieQuit

http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/blog/read/5711492/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoke

Here is a list of 100 things and Legend did have a list of 50 ways to keep busy or something like that, you might want to ask her, my link to it got lost in the shuffle! lol! I hope this helps!   ~Terrie~

View solution in original post

32 Replies
TerrieQuit

http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/blog/read/5711492/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoke

Here is a list of 100 things and Legend did have a list of 50 ways to keep busy or something like that, you might want to ask her, my link to it got lost in the shuffle! lol! I hope this helps!   ~Terrie~

fentresssa

Thank you for the list.  I decided to have ice cream lol it wasn't the smartest idea but it worked.  I will definitely check out this list.

TerrieQuit

Do whatever works! I love ice cream! 

fentresssa

Hagan Daz is my favorite I could eat it all day.  What's your favorite?

0 Kudos
Thats_it

I run almost everyday. I drink a lot of water and sigh a lot. Do whatever makes you happy:)

fentresssa

I should drink more water.  I am thinking of giving zumba a try.  I used to be a runner but it has been a long time

0 Kudos

What do you love to do? Crafts, Music, Work Out, Art, Reading. Do what you love and you'll forget about Sickerettes!

fentresssa

I like how you put that Sickerrettes!  That was funny

0 Kudos
Silverstar

Häagen-Dazs® , two thumbs up, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, also some of the new flavors are awesome!  I forgot I blogged about ice cream obsession, thanks for the reminder!  I am also a big, big Ben & Jerry's fan, Phish Food and Cherry Garcia all time faves, though New York Super Fudge Chunk is also hard to beat!  (just need to get in an extra workout, right?)