cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Inbox slow to respond

Jump to solution

Is anyone else finding they have to click numerous times in their inbox on their inbox content to get it to show up in the divided (or undivided for that matter) screen?  Also very slow and balky toggling between "unread only" to unchecking the box.  The page does not refresh.  And if I've marked the "unread only" box and then try a browser address bar refresh it simply refreshes back to an unmarked box.  Not sure if it's just my computer or what, but everything seems to be very slow.  And I don't believe it's a cache problem.  Gonna try another browser and see if that makes any difference.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Switching to Chrome from Firefox seems to have speeded things up.  We forget that certain add-ons can create problems with different websites, just like you said regarding Grammarily.  Thanks Mark.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

So far, I'm not having any trouble. I am sorry you are! I am using Google chrome and other than some letters and sentences jumping in where they should be, I'm good!   ~Terrie~

0 Kudos

TerrieQuit‌ do you still have Grammarly Extension installed on Google Chrome? If you do, I would uninstall it now as I have seen that happen when the spell checks compete. You don't need it any more   since the toolbar now includes a spell check. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I haven't had issues either.  It really sounds like a slow internet connection problem.  I had issues at work a couple of weeks back with the software that I use there and it was internet speed related.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia-

Yeah checking the box and then refreshing will revert it to being unchecked.  The only way it would keep it checked is if it altered the URL when you checked the box, which it didn't. I would say you have something else going on with your internet, your browser or a combination of the two.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Switching to Chrome from Firefox seems to have speeded things up.  We forget that certain add-ons can create problems with different websites, just like you said regarding Grammarily.  Thanks Mark.

0 Kudos