cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be a way to correct my join date and my quit date

Jump to solution

I realize some peoples quit date is off by one day and that's being worked in

I purposely chose my quit date on Jan 2 so it was not a resolution, but a choice.

I joined the site in August 2008,, not Nov 2009.. That must be associated with my member number and traceable, yes?

I think it was the 8th or the 15th of August.  🙂

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JonesCarpeDiem‌ and MarilynH‌ check out my response here

Update 2 4/13/18: A little development on join date topic.

Update 1:

To answer your questions above and beyond that post I linked.

We do know your join date to becomeanex.org but your join date to the community might have been a different day. Because of the transition to Elgg from Ning, the dates weren't carried over so everyone that moved got a join date of 11/4/2009. Sorry! This unfortunately isn't editable by me otherwise I would gladly do it for you.  So this might be something that doesn't change.  Similarly, people who join becomeanex.org today might actually come to the community for the first time and log on after they originally join. 

Your quit date will be fixed.  Jive is working on correcting that bug.  If I find out when that will likely be I will alert you. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MarilynH

I'm wondering the same thing Dale, my quit day is also a day off and I've been a member since June 2014 and it's saying this week in 2017 but hopefully they'll get it straightened out soon!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JonesCarpeDiem‌ and MarilynH‌ check out my response here

Update 2 4/13/18: A little development on join date topic.

Update 1:

To answer your questions above and beyond that post I linked.

We do know your join date to becomeanex.org but your join date to the community might have been a different day. Because of the transition to Elgg from Ning, the dates weren't carried over so everyone that moved got a join date of 11/4/2009. Sorry! This unfortunately isn't editable by me otherwise I would gladly do it for you.  So this might be something that doesn't change.  Similarly, people who join becomeanex.org today might actually come to the community for the first time and log on after they originally join. 

Your quit date will be fixed.  Jive is working on correcting that bug.  If I find out when that will likely be I will alert you. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your quit date should be fixed now when you visit your profile. 

There still seems to be a bug with the hovercard. Your hovercard is when you see a little pop-up with an abbreviated profile page when you mouse over your username.  This is still off by one day.  It will eventually be fixed as well.

Mark
EX  Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
gregp136

Mark‌, I was born in 1957.  Personally, it would be helpful if you could change that to, lets say, 1971.  Don't want to be younger than that, too many hassles. 

Thank you, I will sit back and wait for the change.

Greg

gregp136 wrote:

Mark, I was born in 1957.  Personally, it would be helpful if you could change that to, lets say, 1971.  Don't want to be younger than that, too many hassles. 

Thank you, I will sit back and wait for the change.

Greg

Greg-

Not sure I can help change your birthdate.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Well, good luck with that then.

If Mark‌ gets that done for you, his PC will crash.

Imagine us girls turning back the clock.

Keep us posted!

Bree

I guess we'll get some more years of work out of him.  He'll contribute more to Social Security.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team