cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

brittann3

Calling any Newbies

Are there any new, or fairly new, quitters that have joined? Maybe even someone who is checking things out and considering quitting?

Tags (1)
40 Replies
TerrieQuit

brittann3‌ if yo check in blogs we have 1 with 2 days and 1 that quit today! Not sure about more! I will keep my

~Terrie~

brittann3

Oh ok. I'm still figuring how where to read everything at as far as blogs and stuff and then I get distracted looking at something else or commenting on someone's blog or question. It might take me a minute to get used to following everyone that way.

TerrieQuit

the one with 2 days is emmomma25 and I haven't found the other one yet, but I'm still looking!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

There she is! Yea!

fentresssa

I just quit yesterday.  Kind of nervous about it but so far I am doing great.  How is everyone else doing?

brittann3

I quit 102 days ago. I had to have wisdom teeth removed and knew I couldn't smoke after for at least a week so I figured I might as well try. My boyfriend had been on me for months asking when I was going to quit... I smoked my last cigarette that afternoon prior to pulling up to the oral surgeon's office and it was a very strange feeling. I was so nervous but I just knew it really would be my last. You are on the right path and this site and these awesome quitters will help you along the way.

They were there to encourage me when I doubted myself and share advice and tough love when I tried to make excuses for a possible slip. It's the accountability I did not have in all of my other quits and has made all the difference!

Good luck and keep in touch!

liberty4422

I will be quitting by Feb 3. That is my quit date. Signed up early so I could have extra support when I quit

TerrieQuit

Hello Liberty and welcome to EX. You will soon receive links to some very good information and suggestions! Here is the link to a video you can watch while you are waiting!

https://youtu.be/zd_MTSQ6kNM

I am glad you are here! I will send you some information about a Daily Pledge group when it get's closer to your Quit date!   ~Terrie~