cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is each profile tab for?

Jump to solution

just having scrolled through rather quickly, I think a popup window on each category on a person's page to direct them to a short tutorial would help.  For instance, 

• Overview
  • Activity
  • Content
  • People
  • Places
  • Tasks
  • Bookmarks
  • Insights
  • Rewards
  • Calendar
  • My Quit Stats

for each of these have the option of clicking on a brief tutorial or maybe they already have it and I'm just missing it

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Overview: Viewable to everyone. Gives information you share on your profile along with other relevant information about you. Some content and profile info might be only visible to you based on permission levels.

Activity: Viewable to everyone. Shows what you've been up to on the site. Some content might only visible to you or others that share your same permission level.

Content: Viewable to everyone. Shows content you've authored, participated in or are following. Some content might only visible to you or others that share your same permission level.

People: Viewable to everyone. Shows people who are following you and who you are following.

Places: Viewable to everyone. Shows places you are following, Groups you are a member of and groups you own.  Some groups may not show based on their privacy setting.

Tasks: This isn't utilized as Projects are not turned on.

Bookmarks: Viewable to everyone. Shows things you've bookmarked. If you have changed the privacy setting on a bookmark it will be shown only to you.

Insights:  Viewable only to you.  Gives information about your participation in the community.

Rewards: Viewable to everyone. It's a summary of badges you've been given. Quests you've completed.  Mission badges you've earned. Levels you've attained. Points you've earned. It is not a measure of your quit success.

Calendar: Tab is viewable to everyone however content may not be displayed unless it is marked as public.

My Quit Stats: Viewable to everyone. This is a calculation of your quit length based on the Quit Date set in My Quit plan and your Avg. Number of Cigarettes per day (in community profile) when you were smoking to see how many cigarettes you avoided since your quit date.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks.  We could probably add this to the About My Profile‌ area of the Getting Started Guide.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Overview: Viewable to everyone. Gives information you share on your profile along with other relevant information about you. Some content and profile info might be only visible to you based on permission levels.

Activity: Viewable to everyone. Shows what you've been up to on the site. Some content might only visible to you or others that share your same permission level.

Content: Viewable to everyone. Shows content you've authored, participated in or are following. Some content might only visible to you or others that share your same permission level.

People: Viewable to everyone. Shows people who are following you and who you are following.

Places: Viewable to everyone. Shows places you are following, Groups you are a member of and groups you own.  Some groups may not show based on their privacy setting.

Tasks: This isn't utilized as Projects are not turned on.

Bookmarks: Viewable to everyone. Shows things you've bookmarked. If you have changed the privacy setting on a bookmark it will be shown only to you.

Insights:  Viewable only to you.  Gives information about your participation in the community.

Rewards: Viewable to everyone. It's a summary of badges you've been given. Quests you've completed.  Mission badges you've earned. Levels you've attained. Points you've earned. It is not a measure of your quit success.

Calendar: Tab is viewable to everyone however content may not be displayed unless it is marked as public.

My Quit Stats: Viewable to everyone. This is a calculation of your quit length based on the Quit Date set in My Quit plan and your Avg. Number of Cigarettes per day (in community profile) when you were smoking to see how many cigarettes you avoided since your quit date.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos