AnsweredAssumed Answered

I don't have a clue how to use this site

Question asked by elvan on Jan 26, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2017 by KMC56

Alright, I have been away and I am completely befuddled by this new format.  I will make a decision at some point about whether or not I can continue here.  I am not interested in gaming, quitting smoking is not a game, it is a one day at a time journey, perhaps I do not understand what has happened.  I certainly do not understand the idea that there have to be so many rules.  For one thing, many people, myself included, use capital letters to emphasize the importance of what we are trying to say, I do not think it comes across as anger.  I also am profoundly offended that I am expected to alter my form of communicating and I am supposed to agree to certain conditions in order to be part of a community...yes a community that is supposed to be supportive and helpful to others.  I feel as though I need to take some sort of course to be able to remain a part of the community.  To read that Thomas, who is one of the most powerful contributors to this site, has decided to leave, is seriously devastating.  I went away for a little over a week, I could not keep in touch because I had no wireless access.  I have clicked on community help over and over again and nothing happens.  Oh...do I have to agree to something first?  Is that the issue.  I am not using capital letters but I am feeling angry and I am not sure what I am supposed to do from here.  I expected to return to the site and be able to easily move into the new format.  I was not expecting so many changes.  I am tired, I do not easily adapt to changes, I apparently need to take a course to learn how to use this site for the purpose I thought it was originally designed to do, I am sad.#@

Outcomes