cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Testing

just spent a good bit of time writing a conversation out and at the bottom it had said it posted , but it didn't. I had selected conversations. Anyway, trying now just to see if this is posting. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey the nice thing about the  new platform is that it saves drafts. So if you go and write something and then accidentally click out of it or close your browser or tab it might have saved.  If you were in the process of creating a blog or discussion. Just start that same content type via the pencil or button or actions drop down.  It might remind that a draft was auto saved and ask you if you want to restore. If you do, then you can and finish it and post it.  If however you know it posted and you're just unsure.  Go to your profile, then to the content tab. Then from the sort options change it to Newest to Oldest by created date and it should show your most recent content.  Click on it and you're there!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Mandolinrain

Thanks Mark! I did find it. You guys are doing a wonderful job helping us all get familiar with this new format. Thanks so much!-Missy

Sent from my iPad

0 Kudos