cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

vanlil

Tired of houseguests

Since Christmas I have had so much houseguest...............yes they are my kids and their friends but holy cow it wasn't easy.  I so craved a cigarette at times..............While they were all having a good time with their cocktails (I don't drink) and I was cooking and trying to keep some sort of order in my husband and my routines - at times I felt overtired and overwhelmed. THEY ARE ALL GONE - PHew.  Also my Concert Series started this month of Jan. 2nd. concert this Sunday the 29th. So that is 2 down and 4 to go.

Now back to "normal" whatever that is and so grateful I didn't smoke during this hectic time.

Lillian  222 cigarette and smokefree

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Strudel

Way to go on protecting your quit! Glad your company has moved on! Hope all goes well with the concerts - and congrats on 222 days! 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Way to protect your quit. You must be a great hostess that you had a gang there for so long!

0 Kudos
elvan

Good for you, Lillian, I am sure you are relieved.  Family is wonderful but so are routines.  Congratulations on 223 days.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Way to go on 222!  I have a friend who loves to say two-two-two when she's mad - she says it makes her feel like she is spitting.  Too bad I didn't share that sooner, you could have tried it when you were frustrated over running a B&B!   

0 Kudos
KMC56

Awesome 222 Lillian...I know what your talking about, but my house guests are primarily 8n the summer.  And you really do have to protect your quit!  Marvelous!

0 Kudos