cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cheyenne7

larger avatars/personal background

Jump to solution

Possible for larger avatars, it's one way we personalize and recognize each other...also, personalizing our background?

I'm sure I sound like a pest, but this is like a home to us, a family, a neighborhood...community.

Again, great job at what you do.....but the above would enhance it, take away the cold, if you know what I mean.

Just my 2 cents (again)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion cheyenne7‌ I agree the avatars are a bit small. I'll see if there is any opportunity for this as I know other people who use Jive probably would like to see this as well.

The personalized background for each person is a different story. If the background became something else it would probably change it for all people.  There isn't any functionality currently to individualize the background for each user. I'll ask about it though.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion cheyenne7‌ I agree the avatars are a bit small. I'll see if there is any opportunity for this as I know other people who use Jive probably would like to see this as well.

The personalized background for each person is a different story. If the background became something else it would probably change it for all people.  There isn't any functionality currently to individualize the background for each user. I'll ask about it though.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Mark, if the avatars got bigger, that would be great. I think many would agree......

Right, I understand the background thing...

Thanks!

0 Kudos