cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

c2q

Likes? Blog history? Old Blogs?

Jump to solution

I may have missed the thread/page for site navigation questions. Please add these wherever they belong now. It would be nice to have a link on the hope page.

Thanks. 

1.  How do I see who has liked my content, or replied to a comment I've made on another member's post, or found something helpful, etc? I saw a notice about some activity, but it disappeared.

2.  Where can I see all my blogs chronologically?

3.  Only my very old blogs have migrated over. When will the newer ones be coming?

4.  How can I "mark as read" items on my ex feed?

5. How do I comment on community help documents?

6. How is "best of EX" content selected?

7. How about an image wall and/or a message wall?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scha

Great questions c2q‌, we're working on putting together a list of common questions from what we've been observing in the community in the first 24 hours of launch, and your list is a great starting point for us!

1.  How do I see who has liked my content, or replied to a comment I've made on another member's post, or found something helpful, etc? I saw a notice about some activity, but it disappeared.

All of these items can be found in your "Inbox" which can be found by clicking on the small red bell icon next to your avatar near the top right corner. Noted in blue arrow below.

pastedImage_1.png

Any content you create can be found under "Your content". You can get to that link by clicking on the small arrow next to your picture in the top right corner and clicking on Your Content (orange arrow above).

From other you should be able to see all of your blog posts chronologically by clicking on "Blog Posts" and setting the filter by tag option to "Sort by date created: newest first".

pastedImage_2.png

3.  Only my very old blogs have migrated over. When will the newer ones be coming?

Your newer blogs should've been migrated over. Please let us know if you see any missing after you try the filter by tag option above.

Unfortunately this option is not possible at the moment, we will log your suggestion to look into this possibility in future fixes.

Comments are currently turned off in the community help documents, but if you have any questions/suggestions, please let us know by posting a discussion in the Community Help space and letting us know which document you are referencing.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/discussion/create.jspa?containerType=14&containerID=2019&tags=fee... 

This initial list was selected from a Best of EX group that another EX members created on our previous platform (new version of this group can be found here: Best of EX. Our future plan is to add to this list moving forward if discussions/blogs/questions or other contents are marked as "helpful" by many users.

Currently you can upload images from your profile using the "photos" tile (there should be an option to add photos in a tile to the bottom left on your profile page). Unfortunately the new platform does not allow for a message wall, but we are currently discussing other options for you to be able to communicate with other users one-on-one. The best alternative at the moment would be to post a discussion or a blog with an image you want to share and then @ mention the users you want to share the images with. I've provided an example on another discussion post yesterday, linked here: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/5962-laughing-out-loud#comment-67670 

Hope this is helpful and thank you again for your great list of questions!

~ Sarah, EX Team

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

1.  I am receiving activity notifications in the white bell in a red box by my avatar.  (I am receiving too many - got to get that changed)

2.  You can view your blogs or other member's by going to profile and clicking on "content".  You will then have the option to sort how you want to view them.

3.  Try step 2 - I saw your old blogs as well as your new ones when I sorted "newest to oldest"

Sorry - don't know the answers to the other questions.

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks Jennifer. Figured out that my problem was with the page numbers at the bottom on my content. I only saw the 1 and 2, didn't notice the little arrows on the right of the the number for more pages. 

Gotta just hang on and have fun with the learning curve!

0 Kudos
scha

Great questions c2q‌, we're working on putting together a list of common questions from what we've been observing in the community in the first 24 hours of launch, and your list is a great starting point for us!

All of these items can be found in your "Inbox" which can be found by clicking on the small red bell icon next to your avatar near the top right corner. Noted in blue arrow below.

pastedImage_1.png

Any content you create can be found under "Your content". You can get to that link by clicking on the small arrow next to your picture in the top right corner and clicking on Your Content (orange arrow above).

From other you should be able to see all of your blog posts chronologically by clicking on "Blog Posts" and setting the filter by tag option to "Sort by date created: newest first".

pastedImage_2.png

Your newer blogs should've been migrated over. Please let us know if you see any missing after you try the filter by tag option above.

Unfortunately this option is not possible at the moment, we will log your suggestion to look into this possibility in future fixes.

Comments are currently turned off in the community help documents, but if you have any questions/suggestions, please let us know by posting a discussion in the Community Help space and letting us know which document you are referencing.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/discussion/create.jspa?containerType=14&containerID=2019&tags=fee... 

This initial list was selected from a Best of EX group that another EX members created on our previous platform (new version of this group can be found here: Best of EX. Our future plan is to add to this list moving forward if discussions/blogs/questions or other contents are marked as "helpful" by many users.

Currently you can upload images from your profile using the "photos" tile (there should be an option to add photos in a tile to the bottom left on your profile page). Unfortunately the new platform does not allow for a message wall, but we are currently discussing other options for you to be able to communicate with other users one-on-one. The best alternative at the moment would be to post a discussion or a blog with an image you want to share and then @ mention the users you want to share the images with. I've provided an example on another discussion post yesterday, linked here: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/5962-laughing-out-loud#comment-67670 

Hope this is helpful and thank you again for your great list of questions!

~ Sarah, EX Team

c2q

Thanks, Sarah. I really appreciate your quick and helpful response. I've got the problems I was having ironed out, and l look forward to the new options you guys come up with. I have more comments/concerns/compliments/questions/requests. 

Are you adding topic forums or should I just post them as I go?

Thanks again.

edit:  I thought I posted this yesterday. I am trying it again.

0 Kudos
scha

Hi c2q‌, just wanted to let you know that I had made an error in my original reply to you for Question #2. I meant to say that you should sort by "Date Created" not "Latest activity" - I made the correction to my original reply so you won't see it anymore, but just wanted to give you a heads up in case you were wondering why it didn't work before. Apologies for the error!

~ Sarah, EX Team

0 Kudos