cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Where is my Poll?

Jump to solution

I started a poll.  I don't know where it is!  Hahaha....  Just playing around with the 'Poll" feature...  Does anyone see it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you post something and don't where it went.  Go to Your profile (click on your avatar) and then filter to polls in Content Tab and then sort from Newest created to Oldest and then it should appear.

kristen_9.7.15 is the shortcut.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you post something and don't where it went.  Go to Your profile (click on your avatar) and then filter to polls in Content Tab and then sort from Newest created to Oldest and then it should appear.

kristen_9.7.15 is the shortcut.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark!  Its fun learning new things!

0 Kudos
scha

Mark "moved" the poll so now it should show up in the list of discussions in "Conversations".

One thing to note in the new community is that when you click on the "pencil" in the top right corner to post something, the default is for it to post that item in whatever "space" you are at when you click on the pencil. For example, if you were looking at the "conversations" when you click on the pencil, it will post to that space. If you were in your profile/homepage/my ex feed, it may not know where to post it since those spaces are a summary of other spaces.

Your poll is very apt since once the community members "decide" where they want to hang out, likely everyone will go to that space and start only posting new content when they are within that space - our hope is that eventually things will be easier to see and find!

~ Sarah, EX Team

Thanks Sarah!  I'm sure things will get easier for everyone in due time  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

kristen-9.7.15‌ Sorry I didn't respond to all your questions.  People couldn't find it unless they looked at all content because we have a permission issue.  I've moved it into Conversations‌ where it is more visible. We're working on solving the permissions issue as well so it will not be an issue in the future.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

kristen_9.7.15 wrote:

Does anyone see it?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos