cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

susan_m

Let's look at the bright side...

Maybe we should look at the GOOD things about the new Jive platform.  With very little time under my belt, I will say that I LOVE the following:

• Tagging Friends
  • Finding the Daily Pledge and Freedom Train quickly and easily under Celebrations
  • Being able to play with my font
  • Ease of posting pictures

There are more things to love, I'm sure, but this is what I noticed immediately.  Have you found something you love?  Something positive you'd like to point out?  Let's hear it!

Image result for change is for the better

11 Replies
scha

Thank you for noting all the positives @susan_m! We're appreciative of everyone's patience through the transition. We are happy to hear about the challenging areas as well so we know how to address things better moving forward, this is very much still a fluid process, so look forward to continuing to see your feedback (good and bad!)

- Sarah, EX Team

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I love it too!  I was overjoyed when MarilynH was able to post her first picture ever on EX!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14 wrote:

I love it too!  I was overjoyed when Marilyn.H.July.14.14. was able to post her first picture ever on EX!

Yeah that is exciting!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Susan-

Thanks for your comments. The EX Team realizes that some people may be frustrated by some of the changes but we're here to assist people with getting to know the site.  We worked really hard to make the site the best it could be.  We're always open to feedback and will do whatever we can to help educate and make changes where possible to make the experience better.

If you learn how to do something and someone asks about it you can definitely help them as well if you feel comfortable. If you don't you can @mention me and I'll come and respond.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

It's so much easier to post photos.

LOVE the @ ability.

Fonts are fun too!  Just wish they were available in responses.

The quotation feature is going to be useful, I think.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia wrote:

The quotation feature is going to be useful, I think.

Yes contextually it will help you respond to a person more effectively.  You can even break up your response if their are a couple questions.

Giulia wrote:

It's so much easier to post photos.

LOVE the @ ability.

Fonts are fun too!  Just wish they were available in responses.

Like this.

EX Community Admin Team

so how are you doing these days?  I guess this is the way to connect to people to keep in touch to check on their quit.  Be sure to follow (friend) this old girl.  I hope this finds you well

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Lori,

I friended/followed - whatever - you as soon as we switched over.  I was afraid that I would not see your crazy mama updates!  

I'm well - like everyone else, trying to find the best way to navigate on this site.  I struggle with where to "land" when I log in, so I just kind of go everywhere and read what I find. I hope that I am not missing good blogs or conversations.

So far, I DO like the platform, and know that the things that we don't like will become bad memories in short order.  

How are things in your world?

0 Kudos
elvan

I'm workin' on it...I really like the @ ability, I have lots to learn but I don't feel like jumping off a bridge like I did when I first came back from vacation.

I like the idea of being able to catch up with everyone on a daily basis...that's going to help.  I haven't experimented with any of the fonts or posting pictures yet.