cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Train!

It appears the train has been hi-jacked!  Posted it in blogs per Mark's instructions and got the message that it must be approved by a moderator first - hmmmm.  Tried to move it to "celebrations and events" and it did say it was moved but still must be approved.  Lots to celebrate today -

brittann3‌ has 100 days

crazymama_Lori‌ has 1 year

JACKIE1-25-15‌ has 2 years

prjimm01‌ has 2 years

Jennifer-Quit‌ has 1000 days

Hopefully it will be approved soon!  Congratulations everyone!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

I believe you can find it by going to the home page and clicking on "all blog posts" a little bit down and  to the right.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks Jennifer, congrats to you and everyone on board especially all of the wonderful milestones being celebrated today congratulations to each of you, I'm here with 926 DOF now I hope everyone can see this train and come aboard and shout out your numbers and celebrate with 

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Wow!  Look at all the numbers!  Very proud of all of you!  I'm hopping on with 98 days!  Thanks for picking me up Jackie.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thanks for finding it Jennifer, and for conducting!

Congratulations to all our celebrated members today, I would like to give you all a big hug!

Daniela 320 DOF

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I am trying to sen you a congrats it will not go through

0 Kudos
Giulia

Holy Moly look at those strong quitters!  Farmer's Almanac must promote this day as one of the most favorable for quitting!  lol

Good going everybody! 

0 Kudos
ShawnP

So how do we do it in the end for those of us that haven't had train duty yet?

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

The only hiccup this morning as that it had to be approved by a moderator -  Mark said that will change- not sure if it has yet or not.  I first posted it as a blog and then moved it to celebrations and events.  I think folks had a hard time finding it - so I worked at trying to help people find the post.  All in all it went well - I just freaked a bit with it being hi-jacked  lol

0 Kudos