Is there a place I can go to read them?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DrAmandaGraham
EX Team
EX Team

Hi Terrie -

If you're looking for things that people have already posted this morning, the best place is here in the Conversations area.

pastedImage_1.png

Click on Content and you'll see All Content in the Conversations area. You'll want to change the default view so that they Sort by Date Created:

pastedImage_2.png

Be sure to read through the documents in the Community Help area too.

Amanda

View solution in original post

6 Replies
DrAmandaGraham
EX Team
EX Team

Hi Terrie -

If you're looking for things that people have already posted this morning, the best place is here in the Conversations area.

pastedImage_1.png

Click on Content and you'll see All Content in the Conversations area. You'll want to change the default view so that they Sort by Date Created:

pastedImage_2.png

Be sure to read through the documents in the Community Help area too.

Amanda

c2q

Wheeee! We're here! Hi Terrie, we're jiving now! You can also go to "my ex feed" from the banner at the top of the page. On the right hand side, you'll see a list of the latest blog posts. Does this help?

happy riders

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can also go to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs and then sort from Newest to Oldest by date created to see the newest created blogs.   This looks for blogs across the entire site. Or as dramandagraham‌ mentions you can find blogs just in the https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/conversations?sr=search&searchId=4374519e-d524-4848-a78...‌ community.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
TerrieQuit

Thanks, Mark I wrote that a week ago! I have a much better handle on things at this point! You have been very helpful! It should be a gas trying to put the pledge page together here in a few hours! As always I will do my best feel free to fix whatever needs fixing. I'll post it in celebrations and events with a title of something like February Daily Pledge 2017 unless you have something different in mind.   ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

TerrieQuit‌ Others might come to this question looking for an answer. I wanted to make sure we had answered it completely so that others might find the answer right away rather than asking it again.

dramandagraham‌ was quick to respond but I had missed it so I wanted to be sure we had covered all bases. Sorry I had not responded sooner.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Thanks to both of you! 

0 Kudos