cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

Why is my quit date showing October 30,2008 that is not my quit date?

Jump to solution

Why is October 30, 2008 under my avatar my quit date is October 31, 2008? When I click to see my quit date it pops up for a second correctly and then go back to this date of October 30. 2008 and that is not my quit date. Does anybody know why this date is under my avatar?  Mark (Admin) are you seeing this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This bug was partially fixed. The date is still one day ahead on the hovercard, as seen in this example. Jive is working on correcting it.

pastedImage_1.png

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

12 Replies
EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! To update your quit your quit date, you can update it in My Quit Plan on EX and it should show up correctly in the Community. 

We've noticed that some dates are appearing to be off by one day, and are working to fix it!

Megan, Product Lead for EX
0 Kudos
Legend

It shows correctly when I go to my quit plan but not on my page under my avatar yet. It is off by one day. Thank you for letting me know there was a problem with this. 

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

happy to help!

Megan, Product Lead for EX
RachelMB

I'm having the same issue.  I reset it on My Quit Plan, but it is off by one day on my profile. 

scha

Thank you for letting us know! We're aware of this "bug" and are working to get it fixed soon. Thank you for your patience!

~ Sarah, EX Team

Legend

I’m glad it is not just me having this issue.

0 Kudos
RachelMB

No worries.   thank you. 

My join date is a year and 3+ months after I wrote my first blog here.  🙂

0 Kudos
Legend

I hope they can fix our quit dates soon. I was hoping our quit clocks would be visible on our page just under our avatar without having to look for it and others could see it also when they land on our page. 

0 Kudos