cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

c2q

Can you see me now?

Jump to solution

Can you see me now? You may be wondering where everyone is - not to worry. The community is still here. Take a minute to look around. I'm excited by all the great changes that make this site even more helpful. Thank you to the Mark Nice Work, ex_team Thank You , and everyone who is playing a part in getting this new site going. EX marks the spot to leave nicotine behind! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

EX marks the spot to leave nicotine behind!  

EX marks the spot indeed!  Gonna steal that.  I'm excited too.  There are so many different ways to stay connected.  It's going to be a wonderful journey of discovery.  And I'll echo the thanks.  Amazing amount of work has gone into the new platform.  Bravos to the EX TEAM!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Giulia

EX marks the spot to leave nicotine behind!  

EX marks the spot indeed!  Gonna steal that.  I'm excited too.  There are so many different ways to stay connected.  It's going to be a wonderful journey of discovery.  And I'll echo the thanks.  Amazing amount of work has gone into the new platform.  Bravos to the EX TEAM!

Jennifer-Quit

EX does mark the spot!  Very nice!

Daniela2016

Adding my Thank you to those before me, it is exciting, I still have lots to explore, but I do like the functionality so far.

The EX team did a great job, and we were down for a short window of time only, great job!