cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

zeke

This group is dedicated to those who perished when the T not S group imploded!

Anybody remember Jethro Tull?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
debbie53

I so remember Jethro Tull! He was my first rock concert, I wasn't in to him so much. I was more of a Carpenters kind of teenage girl! LOL I had to make a deal with my then boy friend. The only way he would take me to the Carpenters concert was if I first went to the Jethro Concert!!!! So went I did! I had a few "firsts" at the concert! I never did get to see the Carpenters! LOL
I hadn't thought about it in years. Thanks for jogging the memory!
0 Kudos
polly2

Heck yeah! I saw Jethro Tull at the Philadelphia Spectrum in the early 80's!! Sitting on a park bench....lol Aqualung!! Ian Anderson was a master musician when it came to the flute!! It was an awesome concert! Heck, I went to so many concerts in those days -- still have some of my ticket stubs too!!
0 Kudos
les

I remember Aqua Lung, and didn't they do "Thick as A Brick" or something like that?
0 Kudos
zeke

0 Kudos
zeke

There ya go Debbie. Growing up everybody who took piano lessons seemed to have to play Close To You. Oh gawd it hurt.
0 Kudos
zeke

Disclaimer: There aint no pot smoking or herbal promotion going on up in hey-yah!! Please do not wear Tye-dye either and stay in uniform!
0 Kudos
jen-x

We had Hitchcock's "The Birds" I couldn't resist playing "Close To You". I got a lot of chuckles.
0 Kudos
polly2

Crap, I have to go get changed...
0 Kudos
polly2

It's a beautiful Day was an awesome band!! I found out about them in the 70's too! May have to see if I can find them on youtube! Vikki do you remember a band named Renassaince? That was another one of my favorites!! Geez, this i like reliving my past!! I love it!!
0 Kudos